Piranha II A tungsten grinder. This grinder is ideal for general shop usage. Ideal for 1-3 welders. It includes a universal collet, which will grind from .040-3/32. This unit is fully enclosed and will contain excess tungsten dust. (12″ x 8″ x 8″ – 14 lbs / 304.8mm x 203.2mm x 203.2mm – 6.35kg)
The New Piranha II Features
- Sliding dust shield for dust containment
- Integrated receptacle area for ease of handling electrodes
- Recessed handle for better form & function
- On/off switch with LED light for improved display of unit operation
- Lightened chassis for reduced weight
- Signature blue powdercoat
- Easy set-up, optimal consistency and near-perfect repeatability.
- Compact, durable and solid design with no vibration.
- Longitudinal 20 RA grinding for maximum arc starting, arc stability, electrode life and weld penetration.
- Universal collet arm for 3 electrode sizes – 040″ (1.0mm), 1/16″ (1.6mm), 3/32″ (2.4mm) – with no equipment changes.
- Included angle scale for angles from 10º – 60º
- Precision tip flat gauge & depth adjustment stop ensures exact tungsten points every time – enabling consistent, repeatable arc performance and welding output.
- Dust shield & containment baffle to keep dust inside the grinder housing, for safety and easy disposal.
- Tip flat block for square end grinding and removing bad tips.
- Electrode notching station for simple cut-off.
- Double-sided grinding wheel for maximum wheel life and value.
- Detailed manual for valuable engineering data and welding recommendations.
- Integrated receptacle for electrode storage/access
- Recessed carry handle for better form and function